We love what we do and want to share our knowledge with our clients
Our people understand the cut and thrust of day-to-day business and apply this knowledge to their training programs.
Head Trainer: Alee Cochrane
Alee is highly regarded in her industry both as an operating professional as well as a trainer. She has over 20 years experience working with small, medium and multinational businesses, as well as having taught (and continues to teach) MYOB, Xero and the Cert IV in Accounting & Bookkeeping a Northern Beaches & Mosman Community College, Bookkeeping & Financial Skills at TAFE for many years, she offers substantial value to those she trains.
Alee is a qualified and highly experienced accountant. Her qualifications include:
- Fellow of IPA Australia (FIPA)
- Fellow of CPA Australia (FCPA)
- Member in Practice of Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (MICB)
- Member of Intuit Australia’s Trainer Writer Network
- Member of Intuit Australia’s Professional Advisor Council
- QuickBooks Online Certified ProAdvisor and QuickBooks Online Advanced
- Certified ProAdvisor
- Xero Certified Partner
- Cert IV in Workplace Training & Assessment
- Justice of the Peace (NSW)
Training Support: Chris Dew
Chris’ work in the small to medium business arena, as well as her skills in the management of multiple projects and operations, provides added value through the wealth of knowledge and experience she brings to the business and it’s clients.
Chris is a qualified and highly experience Bookkeeper. Her qualifications include:
- Cert IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Registered BAS Agent
- QuickBooks Online Certified ProAdvisor